"Once it is turned into a boxed set, the only way to transform it ago to single components is to have a GE clerk exchange the boxed set for solitary items. You deserve to NOT right click on a collection and usage the damage option to perform this. Merely right click on Sets grand Exchange clerk and once her GE item Sets home window pops up, right click your boxed collection that"s in her inventory, and choose Exchange (type) armour set."

As quoted on the complying with link:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Ex... Http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Ex...go come the cool exchange clerk appropriate click her/him

click "Sets grand exchange clerk" then appropriate click your set and click "exchange *example*"

then you gain your item from that =)

if you desire it earlier as a set.

right click the collection that friend had and also click "exchange *example*" and also it will be back as a set.You open the set by trading the contents of the collection through a clerk at the cool Exchange.You Go too The grand Extaing and also Select "sets"

Wiki User

∙ 8y ago
This answer is: