HOW to SAY YOU space WELCOME IN CHINESE
How to say you’re welcome in Chinese is one of the most useful expressions for us to learn. If someone claims “thank you” come you? What’s her favorite method to speak you are welcome in Chinese? as well as the most common ones: “bukeqi” and “buyongxie”, there room so many different paragraph you can use, depending on the situation. We have noted 22 helpful expressions come say no problem in Chinese. Clock this video and learn!
The 2 Most typical Ways to Say You space Welcome in Chinese
1. 不客气pinyin. bú kè qi literal.
You are watching: How do you write welcome in chinese
don’t it is in so polite liberal. you’re welcomeIf someone says “thank you” to you in Chinese, what would be the proper response? There space so numerous different means to say you are welcome in Chinese, yet 不客气 bukeqi is probably the most typically used one. You have the right to never walk wrong if you speak 不客气.
2. 不用谢pinyin. bù yòng xiè literal. no must thank liberal. you’re welcomeAnother standard means to speak you are welcome in Chinese is 不用谢, definition “you don’t need to thank me“. Yet if you want to know much more useful and unconventional methods to say no problem in Chinese, please save reading.
How come Say You space Welcome in Chinese utilizing “Kèqi”
客气 is an adjective in Chinese, an interpretation “the quality of gift polite“. So if you desire to to speak you’re welcome in Chinese, making use of 客气 in a an adverse sentence can help you refer the feeling of “don’t it is in so polite, you’re welcome“. Over there are four different advantageous expressions v 客气，and they are as follows:
pinyin. bú yòng kè qi literal. no should be therefore polite liberal. you’re welcome
「不用 + ADJ./VERB.」 is a common way to to speak “no must be + ADJ.” or “no should + VERB.“in Chinese.
pinyin. bié kè qi literal. don’t it is in so polite liberal. you’re welcome
「别 + ADJ./VERB.」 is a common way to to speak “don’t be + ADJ.” or “don’t + VERB.” in Chinese.
5. 客气什么呢pinyin. kè qi shén me ne literal. why therefore polite liberal. you’re welcome「ADJ./VERB. + 什么呢」is a really useful framework in Chinese. By making use of this structure, you’re usually saying “you don’t need to be + ADJ.” “you don’t need to + VERB.“. This expression is an ext likely to be provided in talked language. That is really casual come use, amongst friends and also families.
6. 你太客气啦pinyin. nǐ tài kè qi la literal. you’re as well polite liberal. you’re welcomeThis is not a an unfavorable sentence. However by describing that “oh you’re gift so polite“, you are implying that they don’t have to act this way. And it is a an extremely nice an option if you desire the person to feel relaxed due to the fact that you space really glad that you might help.
100+ barisalcity.org cost-free Chinese video clip lessons
How to Say You room Welcome in Chinese making use of “Xiè”
谢 is a verb in Chinese, an interpretation “to thank”. The is also common to use 谢 in a an adverse sentence to tell someone the they don’t have to say give thanks to you to you.
7. 不谢pinyin. bú xiè literal. don’t thank liberal. no problem不谢 is just a short method of saying 不用谢. Due to the fact that this expression is an extremely short, it might sound a tiny indifferent. However, if you to speak it with a really warm smile, and a an extremely friendly tone, over there won’t be any type of problem.
8. 别谢了pinyin. bié xiè le literal. prevent thanking liberal. no problemJust like 别客气, 别谢了 is an instance of using the structure 「别 + ADJ./VERB.」.
9. 谢什么呢pinyin. xiè shén me ne literal. what (are you) thanking me liberal. no problemJust prefer No.5 客气什么呢, 谢什么呢 additionally uses the structure 「ADJ./VERB. + 什么呢」. If you use this expression come say you’re welcome in Chinese, it way that girlfriend don’t yes, really think it’s a huge deal and it’s not worth mentioning.
10. 说什么谢不谢的pinyin. shuō shén me xiè bú xiè de literal. what’s v the thanking me liberal. no problemBy using this expression, you can make the human feel the they are important and close to you, that you room glad to aid and friend don’t desire them come feel favor they owe you anything.
How to Say No trouble in Chinese
The adhering to expressions are more likely come be provided in spoken language, amongst people who recognize each other well.
11. 没问题pinyin. méi wèn tí literal. no problem liberal. no problem没问题 is a 100% word come word translation to say no trouble in Chinese. If you desire to sound friendly and also willing to help, this expression is a nice choice.
12.没事 / 没事儿pinyin. méi shì / méi shìr literal. naught liberal. it’s nothing没事 or 没事儿 is a an extremely straightforward expression–you’re literally speak “(it’s) nothing“. However at the very same time, you’re implying “don’t worry around it“.
13.不麻烦pinyin. bù má fan literal. it’s no trouble liberal. it’s nothingRemember in our lesson about how come say say thanks to you in Chinese, there is an expression 麻烦你了, meaning “I’ve troubled you” or “I’ve inconvenienced you“. If anyone ever says 麻烦你了 to you, 不麻烦 deserve to be the perfect response for it!
14. 不会pinyin. bú huì literal. the won’t (cause me trouble) liberal. no problemSimilar with 不麻烦, 不会 can additionally be used to to speak “it’s nothing” in Chinese.
How come Say No difficulty in Chinese prefer A Native
15. 别不好意思pinyin. bié bù hǎo yì si literal. don’t it is in embarrassed liberal. it’s my pleasure不好意思 way “to feeling embarrassed“.If you don’t want the human to feel choose you’ve excellent them a favor, you have the right to say 别不好意思 to do them feel more relaxed.
16. 小意思pinyin. xiǎo yì si literal. it’s just a small thing liberal. it’s nothingUnlike 别不好意思, here 小意思 has actually nothing to carry out with emotion embarrassed, instead, it means “a item of cake” or “a little thing“. This is why we deserve to use it to say no difficulty in Chinese, because by saying 小意思, you room indicating the it really is not a big deal.
17. 别见外pinyin. bié jiàn wài literal. don’t to the (yourself) as an outsider liberal. it’s my pleasure见外 way “to regard someone as an outsider“. If you have actually helped someone and also want them come feel the you’re always ready to aid them, you deserve to tell them 别见外.
18. 你太见外了pinyin. nǐ tài jiàn wài le literal. girlfriend (act) so lot (like) an outsider liberal. it’s my pleasureWhat’s a stronger way to to speak 别见外? Here’s the expression 你太见外了.
19. 说哪儿的话呢pinyin. shuō nǎr de huà ne literal. what room you saying liberal. don’t point out it说哪儿的话呢 is a very native expression for situations where you feel that the human being really didn’t have to say what they just said. If you usage this expression to say you room welcome in Chinese, they will not just be impressed v your friendliness and willingness come help, but additionally your advanced level of Chinese language.
20. 行了pinyin. xíng le literal. enough (thanks) liberal. don’t cite it行了 literally means enough. It deserve to be a cool means to to speak no difficulty in Chinese if you want a close friend or family members member not to feel choose they have to thank you.
21. 别别别pinyin. bié bié bié literal. don’t don’t don’t liberal. no no noAs we’ve pointed out before, 别 way “do not“, speak it 3 times–别别别 is a an extremely casual and emphasized method to to speak no problem in Chinese.
How come Say You’re Welcome utilizing an Idiom
22.区区小事，何足挂齿pinyin. qū qū xiǎo shì, hé zú guà chǐ literal. little thing, how (is it) precious hanging (between your) this liberal.
See more: How Do You Beat Duck Think Outside The Flock Walkthrough, Duck Think Outside The Flock Walkthrough
it’s such a tiny thing, not worth even mentioning区区小事，何足挂齿 is not a modern Chinese expression. That is an idiomatic way to speak you room welcome in Chinese. 区区 method “small” or “minor“, implying it is no a big deal. 何足挂齿 means that it’s not worth mentioning. Since it’s standard Chinese language, this might be provided in movies, TV shows or books. But if you carry out use that in spoken language, it can create a joking tone since of its too many formal origin.