You are watching: Dog ate mr clean magic eraser
Our new puppy escaped his kennel this afternoon and also while roaming the house discovered a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, ripped the up and also potentially injested a little amount. He seems fine, complete of energy, he has gone to the bathroom and also everything looks well there as well. Go anyone recognize what to watch because that or the potential start of symptoms? Has any type of other dog ever eaten a Mr. Clean Magic earser before? If so to be there any serious side effects? i talked to the Vet and the only thing they could offer was a chorcal pill yet we live out in the country.Thank you.
Can you speak to poison regulate or something prefer that? I"m sorry ns not an ext help, my just suggestion would be to walk to a various vet. Have you tried to do him vomit v peroxide?Posted via mobile Device
Saving one dog will not change the world, however surely for that one dog, the human being will change forever.
I agree with calling poison control. They"ll be able to tell girlfriend what"s in the eraser, if the puppy requirements to go to the vet, and also if it"s poisonous just how to treat because that it.
American combination of poison Control: 1-800-222-1222Animal Poison control (ASPCA): (888) 426-4435Call asap please and also be ready for a vet visit.
See more: How Long Does A Game Of Football Last ? How Long Do College Football Games Last
The really Mr.Clean magic erasers don"t have any type of harsh chemicals. A kindergarten teacher and I researched this one summer together we were trying to uncover a means to obtain the deep grime off she textured college student chairs. Indigenous my an individual experience mine dog has eaten a 6 foot leash, component of a polo shirt, socks, paper, cardboard, insurance card, yep the perform goes on. After the first pair of vet access time my vet told me to execute the following...high fiber diet. Boiled chicken, wheat bread reduced up, yogurt, cheese, and also pumpkin (not the filling, the pure canned pumpkin). It was then shi*-watch because that 24-48 hours. Once she swallowed the leash the biggest problem was that becoming impacted or tangled in she digestive tract. I had actually to scoop, soak the solid rubbish in water to choose out every the remenent leash pieces and collect them for the vet. His words, as long as it"s relocating through she must be fine. By 24 hrs she had actually 95% the the leash out, my vet confirmed with piecing my arsenal together and also measuring.Warning indicators though come be mindful of; suddenly loss that appetite, lethargy, pain as soon as her stomach is gift palpated, bloating, or walking rigid as soon as you touch him. Anything out of the ordinary...don"t hesitate---vet visit. Good luck.